Looking to start your career in heavy equipment or mechanics? Regina Maintenance Plus is looking for a Mechanics Helper to join the team. Reign Maintenance Plus has the industry leading trucks, technology, tools, and experts in the vehicle maintenance industry committed to helping you develop your career for long term growth. This entry level position is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills for future apprenticeship opportunities.
Location: 2 Journeyman Ave., RM of Edenwold, North on Range Road 2185 off Hwy# 46
Shift: All Shifts - 8h
Positions Available: 1
Compensation: based on experience
Please submit your resume for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- Modern and clean work environment
- Industry leading technology and tools
- Competitive salary
- New equipment and technology from variety of suppliers/dealerships
- Health & dental benefit package
- Coveralls and laundry
- Boot allowance
- Vacation time and 10 paid statutory holidays
- Technical and professional training
- Opportunity for advancement throughout the company
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Light mechanical duties such as oil changes, tire pressure checks, and other preventative maintenance
- Parts pick up, delivery and returns
- Assistance with vehicle, yard and shop maintenance
- Maintains shop and workspace in a clean and orderly manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess a valid Saskatchewan Driver's License Minimum Class 5 driver's license with a clean drivers abstract
- Previous related experience mechanic and maintenance considered an asset
- Ability to work independently and also able to work in a team environment
- Fluent in english, verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and time management
- Basic computer skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary within the district (customers yards, close geographical area and training sites)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About Regina Maintenance Plus
Regina Maintenance Plus is an independently owned and operated local business operating out of a new fully equipped 7,700 square foot facility. Regina Maintenance Plus offers a professional shop, field job site and roadside repairs and service. Regina Maintenance Plus specializes in 24/7 365 roadside assistance and repairs. Regina Maintenance Plus is a certified SGI inspection station for highway safety. Please visit our website at www.reginamaintenanceplus.com.
Regina Maintenance Plus Crane and Equipment Inc.
Address: #2 Journeyman Avenue, RM Edenwold 158, Saskatchewan
COPYRIGHT REGINA MAINTENANCE PLUS CRANE AND EQUIPMENT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SITE BY ADSPARK COMMUNICATIONS.