TRUCK & TRAILER OR HEAVY EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
EXPERIENCED, LICENSED AND LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT RECOGNIZES YOUR VALUE?
You are looking at the right company in Regina Maintenance Plus Crane & Equipment Inc! We have industry leading trucks, technology, tools, and experts in the vehicle maintenance industry committed to helping you develop your career with OEM training.
If you are Dynamic, Motivated and Ready to live a unique opportunity, WE WANT YOU! A Regina Maintenance Plus Technician will diagnose, overhaul, adjust, and repair all series of motor truck and trailer equipment. This position demands a specialist in the field that will perform duties with little or no supervision and in a timely and efficient manner. Other exciting projects and tasks may be assigned by supervisor.
Location: 2 Journeyman Ave., RM of Edenwold, North on Range Road 2185 off Hwy# 46
Shift: All Shifts
What we offer:
- Modern and clean work environment
- Industry leading technology and tools
- Competitive salary
- New equipment and technology from variety of suppliers/dealerships
- Affordable health & dental benefit package
- Coveralls and laundry
- Boot allowance
- Vacation time/10 paid statutory holidays
- Technical and professional training
- Opportunity for advancement throughout the company
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Proficiency in diagnosis and repair of:
- Power trains including differentials, transmissions, clutches, drive shafts, PTO’s and wheel ends.
- Electrical systems including starters and alternators
- Engine items such as turbos, HVAC systems, hydraulic and air brake systems.
- Air and spring systems
- Perform preventive maintenance services and inspections.
- Identify and determine parts required for services and repairs.
- Identify warrantable repairs and document on repair order.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Road test vehicles when necessary to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly.
- Perform duties with little or no supervision and in a timely and efficient manner.
- Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists.
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
- Adjust and replace brake, tighten bolts and screws, and reassemble equipment.
- Raise trucks, buses, and heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists.
- Must be able to test and troubleshoot.
- Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as handheld computers, motor analyzers, chassis charts, and pressure gauges.
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices.
- Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in truck, trailer or heavy duty service and repairs.
- Must possess respective Provincial License such as Red Seal.
- Minimum Class 5 drivers licence, preference given to those with Class 3 or better.
- Proficiency in the use of shop tools.
- Basic welding abilities.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in non-climate-controlled conditions required.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Willingness to travel as necessary within the district (customers yards, close geographical area and training sites), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, and submit to employment reference checks and random drug and alcohol testing.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-Must be able to lift approximately 75 lbs.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
-While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Regina Maintenance Plus is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
About Regina Maintenance Plus:
Regina Maintenance Plus Crane & Equipment Inc. is an independently owned and operated local business operating out of a new fully equipped 7,700 square foot facility. Regina Maintenance Plus offers a professional shop, field job site and road side repairs and service. Regina Maintenance Plus specializes in 24/7 365 road side assistance and repairs. Regina Maintenance Plus is a certified SGI inspection station for highway safety. Please visit our website at www.reginamaintenanceplus.com.
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
Regina Maintenance Plus Crane and Equipment Inc.
Address: #2 Journeyman Avenue, RM Edenwold 158, Saskatchewan
COPYRIGHT REGINA MAINTENANCE PLUS CRANE AND EQUIPMENT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SITE BY ADSPARK COMMUNICATIONS.